Donating even one mask can help save a life!
The Miga Solutions Foundation is supporting hospital frontline workers and emergency first responders with ‘care packages’ that include PPE, food and snack items, and a message of support and appreciation for the amazing work they are doing.
U.S. healthcare workers and first responders don’t have the personal protective equipment (PPE) they need. Supplies are limited and money can’t fix this problem – but you can help! Non-healthcare companies use PPE and may have it sitting on a shelf, in a truck or in a warehouse. Together we can do our part and support and protect those who are caring for patients and putting themselves at risk to serve our communities.
PPE Items Needed:
- Masks – N95, surgical, and procedure masks
- Gowns – Isolation, paper protective gowns, and painters smocks (impermeable)
- Face Shields & Eye Protection – Face shields, protective glasses or goggles
- Hand Sanitizer – at least 60% alcohol, individual or bulk packaging
Together let’s find the PPE our communities need!
Ask your friends or coworkers if they have access to PPE. Together we can do our part and help protect those who are caring for patients and putting themselves at risk to serve our communities. Types of businesses that use and may have PPE available include:
Auto dealers & body shops, maritime, manufacturing – i.e., food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, oil, gas & mining, constructions & trades, & other – nail salons, transportation, clean rooms, etc.
Donations of any quantity will be distributed immediately to hospitals, healthcare facilities, and emergency first responders. Even a single mask will make a difference!
Food Items Needed:
The Miga Solutions Foundation can only accept food items that are individually wrapped and prepackaged for the health and safety of the recipients.
- Beef Jerky – (or other high protein items)
- Granola Bars – Nature Valley, Quaker Oats Bars, etc.
- Gum, Mints, etc. – Bulk packs of individually wrapped, ex. Lifesavers or Wrigley’s gum
- Crackers/cookies/chips – ex. Keebler sandwich crackers, Nabisco snack packs, variety packs
- Powdered Drink Mix – ex. Gatorade, Crystal Light
- Candy – individual serving packets, non- melting
- Other pre-packaged high impact snacks
Drop off or mail donations – no contact needed!
You can drop off donations at our office or send by mail to the address below. Please call us for drop-off anytime M–F from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Miga Solutions Foundation
3555 Holly Lane North, #50
Plymouth, MN 55447
Miga Solutions Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that engages in the acquisition and donation of surplus medical equipment, and related activities and services for the benefit of charitable organizations, hospitals and healthcare providers, agencies, and other groups committed to helping advance global healthcare. The Foundation is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.