Support for essential workers
The Miga Solutions Foundation was joined by dozens of partners in supporting healthcare and first responder frontline workers for their amazing work during the COVID-19 pandemic. We sent care packages that included snacks, goodies and messages of gratitude and appreciation to help them get through the long days. With your help, we continued to provide the support that was needed. Thank you to everyone who donated to help this important effort!
Care Packages Had a Huge Impact!
Your Support of Essential Workers Across the Nation
Thank You for Your Support
in the Miga Foundation Care Package Program!
Food Items Provided
The Miga Solutions Foundation accepted food items individually wrapped and prepackaged for the health and safety of the recipients.
- Meat Sticks or Jerky (or other high protein items)
- Granola Bars
- Gum / Mints (Bulk packs, individually wrapped)
- Crackers / Cookies / Chips (individual servings)
- Hydration Drink Mix
- Candy (non-melting)
- Other packaged high-impact snacks (nuts, trail mix, etc.)
PPE Items Provided
- Masks (N95)
- Gowns (Isolation and other protective types)
- Face & Eye Protection (Face shields and goggles)
- Hand Sanitizer (Individual or Bulk Packaging, at least 60% alcohol)
- Disinfecting Wipes
Donations were distributed immediately to hospitals, healthcare facilities, and emergency first responders.
Thank You Partners for Making this Program Possible!
Miga Solutions Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that engages in the acquisition and donation of surplus medical equipment, and related activities and services for the benefit of charitable organizations, hospitals and healthcare providers, agencies, and other groups committed to helping advance global healthcare. The Foundation is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.